Arnold render farm
Take advantage of Arnold renderer’s capabilities with our cloud based farm here at GarageFarm.NET. Send Arnold scenes from Maya or Cinema4D and let our Arnold distributed rendering system take care of everything else for you.
We have adopted the Platform As A Service model (PaaS), which allows you to take advantage of our nodes with 176 v4 Intel logical cores and 256GB RAM. With additional 10% discount on our hourly rate you can render while availing of the best prices on the market, while we maintain the infrastructure for you.
Our supported internal and external plugins for Maya or Cinema4D are integrated to our Arnold support, and our Live Support team is available 24/7 for anything you may need.
more info and a quick guide below
- Rendering animations
- Rendering Still Image (High resolution single frame)
- automatic path relinking for assets and other external dependencies
- Arnold version matching – all Arnold versions are supported and auto-deployed on the server side
- support for Arnold .tx textures
- support for Arnold specific assets (aiStandIn, aiImage, aiPhotometricLight, aiTriplanar, etc)
- support for Arnold Xgen and ABC auxiliary render patch assets
- support for asset sequences
- support for Maya native assets and caches (ncache , particle cache, etc)
VFX Artist and Filmmaker Georgios Papaioannou
Georgios initially studied Civil Engineering and got his PhD in that very field. However, he was a VFX enthusiast at heart and after many years of calling turned the hobby into a career in VFX and filmmaking. Now, he’s a TD generalist and has worked with studios like Framestore UK, Twin Pines VFX, Cherry Cherry VFX and Worldwide FX and worked on multiple films and large productions. Read more about Georgios, his work, and rendering in the cloud in our article here.
Part to Whole
3D Production Manager at NoTriangle - Architectural Visualization and 3D Rendering Services
Jose Luis Mora
Virtual Reality Specialist · Desamparados, San Jose, Costa Rica
Immersive VR Limited, Norwich, Norfolk
Former 3D Artist at Condor Brussels