New job opening!
We’re looking for a passionate 3D artist for a Render Wrangler position. If you’re interested in working in a fun and friendly environment that fosters growth, then take a look at what the job involves.
Significant experience in 3D isn’t our requirement, however, you will need to know your way around 3D and rendering. We are looking for a person who’s very good at problem-solving and who excels in a dynamic environment. You’ll need to be flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances, always be willing to help others and focus on our users.
· Work in a team with other wranglers to provide support to our users
· Operate and monitor farm computers and rendering process
· Troubleshoot potential issues with rendering
· Communicate with users via IM, email, and and voice calls
· Adopt a user-centric and user-friendly mindset
· Work from home
· 6 hours shifts, flexible hours
· Ideally fluent English
· Very good knowledge of at least one 3D application and willingness to learn others (Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema, Blender, Modo)
· At least 2 years experience in 3D and rendering related work
· Computer with good and stable internet connection, quiet workplace
· Strong work ethic with ability to work remotely
Full time remote work with no fixed work hours.
Hourly rate, contact us and state your suggested rate.
Send us an email with your resume to lucas(at)garagefarm.net and tell us why you’d like to work with us.
UPDATE (October 1st, 2015)
The position isn’t available anymore. We have had many applicants interested in the position and have selected the trainees already.
Till next time!